- Apply two thin layers of gel polish and cure per the gel’s instructions in between layers. Black works best but you can use any color.
- Apply a thin layer of no wipe gel top coat, cure per gel instructions but don’t over cure.
- Put a small amount of holographic powder on the nail and buff with your fingertip, silicone tool, eye shadow applicator or brush. Using a small amount of powder will give you the best holographic effect.
- Continue gently buffing until the holographic effect is achieved over the entire nail.
- Wipe excess powder with a dry brush or a clean finger.
- Apply a thin layer of gel top coat once more, make sure to seal free edge and sides to prevent from peeling and cure per the gel’s instructions.