How to use:
1. Prepare your nail bed by shaping, pushing cuticles back and removing all oils.
2. Apply a base coat, and wait it dry.
3. Apply nail polish(dark color is better), wait for it dry.
4. Apply nail foil glue, or color gel, cut a piece of foil (just big enough for the nail), press it on your nails. Different colors of foils can be mixed.
5. Remove the foil and the foil pattern should be stuck to your nail. If a bit is missing, just apply top coat to the part not taken and repeat to step.4
6. Once completely dry, seal it with top coat to protect the foil.